"No man needs a vacation so much as the person who just had one." ~ Elbert Hubbard
Sophie's favorite line while on vacation was, "I want to go to the waterpark!"She loved the pool areas they had at our hotel/resort. They were fun and the nice part was most of the pools were covered but the water was nasty. I think that is how she got sick. Yuck…but she loved them. She is still talking about going to the "waterpark"……..
The last day we were swimming Sophie kept getting cold.
Chloe loved playing on the step in the shallow pool.
Back on the beach!
Enjoying some chippies with Daddy! Soon after this Sophie kept saying she her tummy hurt so we went back to the room and she had a diarrhea attack for the very first time. Poor thing did not know what was going on. I swear it was those nasty pools. Luckily it was one and done….like I said…next time all beach!
No comments:
Post a Comment